New writing projects, pinterest aesthetics, and more

So I'm writing yet another book. I'm thinking of two names for it: In The Dark of Night, or Star Light, Star Bright. It has to do with a girl who's having these strange, creepy dreams, and every morning she wakes up with bruises and cuts all over her. She eventually goes to a festival with one of her friends, and jokingly agrees to get her fortune told. She takes it as a big joke, but the things that the fortuneteller tell the girl begin to become eerily similar to things that are happening in her life. It's really creepy and dark and messes with your mind, and I'm sooo excited!

I also started a pinterest board for it, and I love the aesthetic of it so much.

http://pin.it/6PxhVqM

I'm very excited to finish this book. I feel like I've really found my voice with it, and I hope to continue on with it. I'm excited to see where it takes me, and where I'll go with it.

So now I'm following a somewhat-normal schedule with blogging again, and I'm kind of proud haha. I just am so busy with school and preparing for solo and ensemble, and I'm lucky to have time to post more things on here, but I hope to keep a regular schedule with blogging. I'm crossing my fingers!

All in all, I'm having a good time in life right now. I'm absolutely in love with my solo for S&E, and I'm really excited!

See you all (hopefully) in a week!

~ Indi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Welcoming Post of Sorts

back from the dead // some life updates, the future of this blog, and new projects

dear sophomore year (and a few ramblings and apologies)