Life updates

So I took a wee bit of a blog hiatus. My apologies. I've just been so busy. I've been at school for eight hours a day (but that's normal haha), then coming home and doing loads of homework, and some nights doing pep bands and other thins like that. By the end of the day, I hardly have time to read (hence why I was behind on my reading goal on goodreads). I've been practicing and practicing my solo for Solo and Ensemble, as well as my duet, and I've been just so busy. 

Life has been interesting, but I hope things are going to take a turn for the better. I haven't had time to write recently, but I'm hoping that that can help me be a little less stressed and a bit more happy. (Also, on Wednesday, I get to go see a counselor. (Also, I refuse to use the word "shrink". It just sounds mean.) I went to see a counselor about a year ago,and it helped. I hope that this helps as well.) Life has most definitely been interesting.

I hope to get back to a somewhat regular blogging schedule, but there are no promises yet.

Also, just wanted to say thank you to everybody who's looked at my blog. I've had audiences from the U.S., Germany, France, Canada, and Austria, and that is just so cool. Thank you guys so, so much. 
<3 p="">
~ Indi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Welcoming Post of Sorts

back from the dead // some life updates, the future of this blog, and new projects

dear sophomore year (and a few ramblings and apologies)