A survival guide to writing

Sorry for uploading a few days late! I've been busy.

So. Writing is great and fun and all, but it takes so LONG. Especially if you write longhand, like me. xD

So here's my survival guide to writing.

One: have pizza at the ready. LOTS OF IT. Pizza is my writing fuel, and I can't survive without pizza. Did I mention have pizza?

Two: have music playing in the background. I like to use Pandora radio and have a good playlist playing. It's typically either classical music (Beethoven, Pachelbel, etc) or Disney. I'm a kid at heart.

Three: Go hide in your bed and die slowly while avoiding your book. Try not to die while you're writing your book... xD

Four: Have a good hot drink on hand. A personal favorite is raspberry tea with honey in it. Lots and LOTS of honey...

Five: Just avoid your book. It can wait. xD No, I'm just a horrible person who doesn't like writing...

I'm not excited for editing. xD

Welp, I'm so helpful, right? 

~ Indi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Welcoming Post of Sorts

back from the dead // some life updates, the future of this blog, and new projects

dear sophomore year (and a few ramblings and apologies)