A Little August Wrap-Up

So it's already August 31st?!! Wow.  That's kinda crazy. And school starts tomorrow?!?!?!? WHAT. Oh my gosh. Anyway.

This month has been interesting so far. I babysat, I went to color guard practices, I read, I wrote, I rearranged ALLLLLL the books, I redid my bedroom, and a lot of other stuff. xD

So. Writing. I kinda had to tuck away the thing I was previously working on, and I decided to start fresh with a new project. it's actually turning out pretty well!

I read. A lot. Not just in August, but all summer.  I reread the Harry Potter books (I try to do that every summer), I (finally) read THE CROWN by Kiera Cass (and it was AMAZING, you guys.), I reread DREAMERS OFTEN LIE (multiple times, too xD) by the lovely Jacqueline West (who's also a pretty great friend!!!), and a ton of other books. xD

So August was a lot of fun, but also kinda flew by in the blink of an eye... Gosh, that was crazy.

Anyway, love you guys! See you later!

~ Indi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Welcoming Post of Sorts

back from the dead // some life updates, the future of this blog, and new projects

dear sophomore year (and a few ramblings and apologies)